Room 2 Websites

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Mask Parade

Last Friday evening 18 October our school took part in the Nelson Mask Parade.  We would like to share some  comments about our parade experiences:

It was noisy and lots of schools were involved from all around Nelson.  O. M.

I was happy and bursting with excitement.  M.L.

It was crowded.  The crowd roared as we went past.  R. J.

I felt nervous that I would forget the words.  C. L.

I couldn't wait to start and was really excited.  E. F.

It did not feel like an hour.  We wanted to do another lap.  S. K.

It was really exhausting because I was flapping my wings.  C. M.

It was annoying listening to the loud drums behind us.  T. C.

My legs were aching at the end.  Z. D.

I could not stop walking at the end.  M. C.

My legs and my throat were really sore after the mask parade from singing and walking.  A. M.

My mask was really 'cool'.  E. D.

No comments: