Room 2 Websites

Monday, May 30, 2011

My Diary by Leah

Today it decided to pour on us. It bucketed down like anything. I looked behind me at the window. There were little streams of water running down it. Every time someone opened the door a terrific sound of rain would fill your ears. Yesterday in class Fin and I got told that we were in the Enviro Club. Electricity flooded my veins, excitement whizzing in my head. A smile spread over my face. Today had been electronic.

Last night I went to Riverside Pool for swimming lessons.
Inch by inch I walked down the icy cold water Brrrrrrrrrrrr. My coach gave me a huge smile. A lovely sort of glow came over me.

3 comments:

Lilyanne who's in Room 9 with Mrs McCormack as her teacher said...

Wow, what awesome adjectives, Leah!

cedar and sasha said...

great diary

cedar and sasha said...

great diary!