Room 2 Websites

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Room 2 Comics




Room 2 students had lots of fun retelling a traditional story in a comic strip format. Our learning intentions included correct punctation such as using speech marks, questions etc. These are called surface features. Our deeper features involved the use of direct speech which is easily seen in our comics. Do you like our speech bubbles? We also tried to include verbs to make our writing more exciting and interesting. Now please sit back and enjoy our work and read as much as you would like. Cheers :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Room 2,

I love what you have been doing in your class. Your comics are very cool. I like the way you have learned and used new writing features.

Well done

Rob

David Kirkham said...

What excellent work. Its supper that I can keep up with my daughters classes work, even when I'm in London.
Well do everyone keep up the good work.